Your Business Journey to Carbon Zero
For businesses committed to addressing their impact, conserving resources and improving the bottom line through efficient use of planet Earths natural resources, carbon management is key. All businesses of any size are expected and required to have a carbon zero policy and plan to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
We can assist your business to implement a carbon management system, the processes, procedures, and documentation, in line with the guidance of PAS 2060:2014 Carbon Neutrality and ISO 50001:2018 energy management system.
If your business has two of the following; 1. Over 250 employees, 2. Turnover of greater than £36 million, 3. A balance sheet of greater than £18 million, then your business must also comply with SECR, Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting protocol.
Working with your business we will;
- identify and quantify all the carbon emissions from your business.
- Create the necessary recording documents.
- Identify emissions to Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3
- Provide a total Carbon Emissions to GHG Protocol.
- Implement PAS 2060:2014 Carbon Neutrality
- Review your staff training.
- Set up the necessary implementation process
- Set up the necessary review process.
Our Business Carbon Neutrality
In May 2021, we measured our Carbon Footprint for the year April 2020 to April 2021. During this year, the year of COVID-19, it was mostly working from home.The primary emissions were from electricity and gas central heating. The carbon footprint of 6.2 tonnes is a combination of work and private use. It does exclude emissions from food and other domestic purchases.We switched our electricity to a Green electricty contract and have an electric car. To cover the balance we purchased carbon offsets from a verified project.