Your Business Journey to Carbon Zero
For businesses committed to addressing their impact, conserving resources and improving the bottom line through efficient use of planet Earths natural resources, carbon management is key. All businesses of any size are expected and required to have a carbon zero policy and plan to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
Start with understanding your business carbon footprint to greenhouse gas accounting protocol, scope 1, scope 2, and scope 3.
We can assist your business to implement a carbon management system, the processes, procedures, and documentation, in line with the guidance of PAS 2060:2014 Carbon Neutrality and ISO 50001:2018 energy management system.
Make a no-obligation appointment to chat about your business needs and to start your business NetZero plan.
Working with your business we will;
- identify and quantify all the carbon emissions from your business.
- Create the necessary recording documents.
- Identify emissions to Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3
- Provide a total Carbon Emissions to GHG Protocol.
- Implement PAS 2060:2014 Carbon Neutrality
- Review your staff training.
- Create carbon reports for Public Sector PPN 06/21
- Set up the necessary review process.
- Prepare a carbon offset portfolio.
Our Business Carbon Neutrality
In May 2022, we measured our Carbon Footprint for the year April 2021 to April 2022. During this year, it was mostly working from home.The primary emissions were from electricity and gas central heating. The carbon footprint of 6.2 tonnes is a combination of work and private use. It does exclude emissions from food and other domestic purchases. We switched our electricity to a Green electricty contract and have an electric car. To cover the balance we purchased carbon offsets from a verified project.