Reduce you energy costs and get to grips with your carbon emissions to create a NetZero plan for your business that Clients will understand.
Understanding your actual business energy use and carbon emissions is step 1.
Acting as the Energy And Carbon Manager for your business, we will cover the basics of your business energy consumption and efficiency through ISO 50001:2018, and carbon emissions and reduction strategy to achieve carbon neutrality as PAS 2060:2014 Carbon Neutrality.See previous examples of energy and carbon reports.
This may be achieved with an intial data collection and survey of your business energy use and carbon emissions, followed by regular reviews and management on a monthly basis. Typically 1 week, mostly on site for the inital data collection followed by two days a month collecting utility bills and tracking progress to agreed targets.
Make a no-obligation appointment to chat about your business needs and to start your business NetZero plan.
As your business Energy and Carbon Manager, we can;
- Evaluate your total energy consumption.
- Evaluate your business carbon footprint in tCO2e.
- Implement standard PAS 2060 Carbon Neutrality.
- Implement ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management.
- Provide staff training on energy and carbon.
- Gather your internal data and resources.
- Develop an energy efficiency plan.
- Develop a Carbon neutrality route.
- Implement energy efficiency programme.
- Implement the carbon reduction policy.
- Review and develop the energy management plan.