Before spending serious money on your energy systems, you understand the likely impact with analysis of your electricial supply and the return on investment.
An energy system feasibility study is undertaken using the physical layout of the business. Understanding the operations and the energy usage data, a remote desk top study of the energy generation options with commercial details, available to your business may be undertaken. Currently for a significant number of businesses, heat pumps are a potential cash positive innvestment with simple payback in less than 5 years.
Such technology that can be assessed remotely are; Ground and/or roof mounted Solar Panels, Wind generator, Biomass Heating, Biomass CHP, Gas CHP, Battery Storage and Ground Source Heat Pumps.
Make a no-obligation appointment to chat about your business needs and to start your business NetZero plan.
The report process is as follows;
- Information gathering on your business and operations.
- Collection of Utility useage data. Electric / Gas
- Identify possible energy projects available.
- Enter the data into the award winning OnGen computer system.
- Produce a report for each possible energy generation project including commercial values.
- Present the report to the business as a basis for an energy project business case.