Before you consider or increase the number of EV chargers at you business, you must consider the electricial requirements, electricity costs, and carbon emissions.
This Electric Charger Calculator will enable you to make a financial assesment of installing electric chargers. You can select the number, size and installation cost of the chargers to determine the possible payback.
3 Simple Steps to Your Electric Charger Result…
- Watch the short ‘How-To’ instruction video.
- Enter your EV Charger Details in the form below.
- Get the result for your EV Charger kWh and costs.
Allow yourself 20 to 30 minutes to complete the steps.
You will need details of your business electricity supply and bills for the past 12 months to complete some of the fields in the calculator for ROI.
Following the results, get a full EV Charger system report to your email including the electrical requirements, carbon footprint impact in tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent, and the commercial impact in £ pounds.
See an example of our Electric Charger Report email.
This is the instruction video for the EV Charger Calculator
£12.50 + VAT for 12 months unlimited use including all Email Reports
For one payment, you can use the calculator as often as you like and have as many email reports as you need for 3 months. This will allow you time to gather your business information and understand the calculator technical and commercial results.
What Happens Now?
- You will be directed to PayPal for the payment process. No payment details are taken or recorded on this website.
- Once payment is complete, you will be redirected to the calculator and if requested, sent an email with your VAT receipt.
- You will need details of your business electricity use for 12 months and connection size from your electricity bill.
- If you have any questions please email info@BryceEnergyServices.com or make an appointment to chat.
- Visit our Free Online Training Courses and learn about carbon footprint, solar panels, EV charging, and energy management.